Friday, 18 April 2014

Foldi Fans

Daylight's Foldi Portable Lamp is a top seller for lots of reasons.   Here's why two very talented ladies are Foldi Fans...

Jak Heath, Freelance Designer in the Craft Industry www.jakheath.com



 "I knew when looking at the images of this lamp that I liked it but I hadn’t realised just how much I was going to like it until I had it in my hand. Whether traveling to a friends house or a craft club, this little sleek beauty will fit in your handbag neatly in its very own black pouch, and it is so powerful, it gives 8 hours life from batteries or you can plug it into a USB on your computer or laptop or even buy a plug adapter for it."

Natalie O'Shea, Stampin' Up Demonstrator  www.natalieoshea.co.uk/blog.html


"My design focus is on clean simple lines. I love projects that use subtle colours and shapes in innovative ways.  And have to say, even though excellent light delivery and convenience come as standard, the Foldi's stylish looks and neat fold away design have the ultimate appeal for me."


For full info and to order your Foldi please click here 


No comments:

Post a Comment